Tuesday, September 06, 2005

We're Back!

Hey all,I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack. :o)

And Elsie, Baxter, and Ridge are still as entertaining as ever. Boy, do I have the stories to tell you!

You have my sincerest apologies about my month-long absence. Suffice it to say, life has been nuts here since my return from teaching at a conference in early August and since our weekend at the cottage afterward (the canine kids got plenty of exercise!): getting kids to college; more kidney/UTI issues for me; more doctor appts.; my husband's travel schedule (ten weeks in Ireland this summer); work deadlines; the diabetes learning curve; an awful heat wave; boatloads of back-to-school stuff; moving college-age daughter from an apartment in MD to her dorm in DE; moving firstborn son to his dorms in PA; getting youngest son together for his senior year (and all the "senior" stuff that goes with it)(I thought it got easier after they trotted off to college--I was mistaken)...I could go on.

But I'm glad to be back and moving into a normal routine again. Starting this week I'll be blogging regularly again. Look for my usual posts to begin again tomorrow morning!

It's good to be back!

'Til the morning, then,

Joan (and Baxter, Ridge, and Elsie!)

No comments: