Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Testing My Camera - Depressed Doggies

Hey all,I'm just getting ready to leave for Zambia and am testing my little pocket camera to see if its photos will load well.

I didn't want to take my "good" digital camera (too big in size, too expensive to risk being stolen or confiscated), so I found a teeny-sized one on eBay that should do nicely (yup, good ol' eBay) .

So I'm trying out the camera, as well as testing the software necessary for dealing with downloading and uploading photos from the cameral to my laptop, especially since my laptop has become the team laptop for this trip. :o)

When we update our Zambia blog while we're over there, we'll do so from this computer (boy do I need to cut my fingernails; this keyboard is SO much smaller and flatter than my desktop's ergonomic split keyboard -- long nails makes it tough to key).

So here are some pics (the poor canine kids are SORELY depressed with Don gone again, and me not paying them much attention). Can you tell?

And I've discovered that I can upload pictures using Picasa. BUT I haven't been able to do a direct upload through Blogger's photo option yet (Blogger is giving me fits again!).

Oh well. I guess I'll have to try again later. TTFN (ta ta for now!)

Joan Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Poor doggies!

Enjoy your trip!