Sunday, November 21, 2010

Is She or Is She Not?

Here is Kenya as she is today (pictures taken this afternoon).  What do you think?








It's difficult to tell.

I honestly can't see a lot of change in her, but people who haven't seen her in a few weeks who see her now consistently react with "ruh-roh" or "puppies!" or some other version of "yup, she's preggers."

I'm still not convinced. LOL. Maybe it's just that I'm still vacationing in CDL. Or maybe others are seeing what they hope to see.

Who knows?  We sure don't!

We won't know for certain for a couple weeks yet, but you can be sure we'll let you know as soon as we do. :)

In the meantime, we'll wait.  Don'tcha just love waiting?

'Til next time,
Joan

2 comments:

Mary said...

Well if she isn't preggers.....someone needs to cut back on the midnight snacks! LOL I'm thinking puppies. : )

Cindy Del Vecchio said...

All I want for Christmas is a little black puppy...