And you thought it was a puppy thing! Ha.
The Pinot Girl had a great time trying to "kill" the big bad ugly nozzle spray. Oh, and the "gentle shower" setting on the nozzle wouldn't do; no... it had to be "sharp stream" (yes I turned down the water pressure a bit, but she never knew the difference).
What's the same as last year?
- Pinot cannot, and I mean cannot, let the hose nozzle (where the spray is) escape the pool. If it does, she hops right out and brings it back in.
- She still thinks if she digs hard enough at the pool bottom maybe she can bury it and make it stop!
- It's impossible for me to use the hose to spray down the deck if Pinot (and Tuc) are out there with me: they both love chasing and biting at the stream.
- She is still incredibly adept with her paws (they're almost like hands -- she uses them like her dad, Ridge).
So what's different this year?
- Pinot pooped out much sooner.
- She preferred laying in the pool chewing on the nozzle to digging in the stream.
- She seemed oblivious to any stream-setting other than "sharp" stream.
I'll have more for you tomorrow. Gotta run.
'Til next time,