Friday, June 03, 2005

Ridge is Fine

Ridge is back to his old self again. I'm glad. And relieved. He seems no worse for wear.

And the rest of the crew seems much more normal now, too (Elsie's heat is finally over). Life for them is status quo.

Now I've got to get my work schedule back to normal. Between my recent food poisoning episode, my college-age daughter's move from DE to MD, Ridge's tooth adventures, Elsie's heat, my daughter's hard drive crash, my oldest son's college visitations (and acceptance!), my youngest son's end-of-his-junior-year-prep-for-senior-year paperwork, my husband's monthly trips to Ireland, the wrapping up of my speaking engagements, my mother's car problems and adventures, routine doctor visits and blood work, and....life, well, my regular schedule went by the wayside weeks ago.

Ahhhh. It's June. I can revert to a regular schedule once again. :o) I can even set regular office hours once more. Good thing, too, or I'd never get any work done.

That's the plan anyway. We'll see what life holds.

In the meantime I thought you'd enjoy pics of Elsie's wonder tongue. It's a good representation of the way she "laps" up life.

'Til next time,
Joan

No comments: