Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Three Silly Pups, Oh My!

LOL... I know I already posted today, but I had to put these pics up from this morning.

The three remaining pups from Elsie's litter (Rudy, Red, and Lime) were romping this morning in the family room playing "keep away" with a nylabone ring.

What they eventually started doing was running circles around the rocking chair, until Rudy (smart, impish boy that he is) figured out that all he had to do was turn around and wait (not chase) and the other two would run right into him (hehe).

It was hysterical (if only I couldn've captured it on film).

Anyway, enjoy:








Sweet, energetic kids. They keep us on our toes!

'Til next time,
Joan

5 comments:

Chester said...

These pictures just prove what I've been trying to tell hubby! Labs need labs as much as they need their people! Sigh! I'll keep working on him!
Chester's Mom

scargosun said...

I think G-dog needs a sister or a brother to play with.

JuliaR said...

I'm confused, or maybe I just missed it. What was "wrong" with Rudy?

Mea Lesbian said...

I am from Melbourne, Australia and honestly, if I could only drive over your place I would adopt Rudy in a heartbeat.

But I am glad he's back to his real family - you. And I am sorry but I am not impressed at all by his former humans for not giving him a fair go.

troutbirder said...

Love all those puppies even when they grow up. My first dog was a Golden- German Shorthair cross so naturally everyone assumed he was a golden lab!
troutbirder