Friday, July 11, 2008

Our New Canine Kid Arrives Sunday

Here's Master Green as of the 4th of July! Many thanks, Theresa at Sundancer Labs in AZ (where we're getting Master Green), for the photo. Isn't he a happy boy!
























From what I hear, he's pretty mellow and low key, too (sound familiar? -- perhaps a bit like our big galloot of a couch potato mellow guy who's moving to Maine?) :o)

He apparently slept through his vet check, shots, and microchip insert. :o)

This is Master Green snoozing at the vet's last week (compliments again of Theresa at Sundancer):






















I fly to AZ tomorrow, will stay with my brother Saturday PM, then big bro will drive me out to Theresa's (Sundancer Labs) early Sunday morning where we'll pick up Master Green, and I'll get to see Copper, our former Mr. Blue puppy. Then big bro will drive me back to the airport where I catch the plane to fly home Sunday afternoon with the pup in tow in a specially designed, airline approved, puppy carry-on that will store under the seat in front of me. :o) I'll get home late Sunday PM EDT.

I'll post more when I get back :o).

In the meantime we down to deciding between TWO names: Calvin or Luther.

We, of course, have to see what his personality is like, but would anyone out there care to cast a vote?

'Til next time,
Joan

7 comments:

DESERT PUPS said...

Holy puppy poop!!! Five dogs, our Mom goes crazy with four. Anyway, we hope the new pup gets settled in o.k.
Desert pups here just saying woof and getting out the meet the neighborhood cause we're new in town.

Woof, Woof,
Scuba, Keiko, Norman and Toby from Life inside The Fence

Anonymous said...

What a most handsome boy Master Green has grown to be! I luv doing the name thing so I am going to vote for Calvin. His middle name could be Hobs (in homage to the cartoon). Or Genes (in reference to his future, ah, job, and a certain denim product of old). If he shows to have more say, zest, he could be the Calvinator! Or how about a whole different choice, like Marsh. As in Marsh Mellow Man. too fun. I could go on but I best stop for now. You'll thank me later :)

I'll be praying for a safe trip!

Mrs. Kenagy said...

I do believe he looks like a Luther. What an awesome name...(Not just saying that because my family is Lutheran!:) How fun! -Wishing you safe travels to Arizona.

Anonymous said...

I like Calvin best as well - even if he thinks he's important enough for Calvin Martin Luther - can't wait to see you!

L^2 said...

What a handsome boy! And I have to vote for Calvin too. :-)

Cheryl, Indiana, Shingo and Molly said...

Have a safe trip, and post pics of him as soon as you can!

Jamie said...

Hi Joan

Jada and I vote for Luther. Can't wait to meet him.

Jamie and the gang