Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Giggle Factor

Regular Reader knows that part of the reason we have our five Labs (and that I've kept the LabTails blog over the years) is because of what I term "giggle factor" -- that quirky ability Labs have to make us smile or chuckle or grin despite ourselves or our circumstances.

Labs make me giggle.  They just do.

And Lab puppies make me giggle too.

What follows are a few pics of our 5-6 day-old neonates (and Kenya) that made me smile today as I was going through a few hundred photos (yes, hundred... the wonders of digital photography).  I hope they make you smile, too! :)



1. The bear (yes, he's sleeping this way.. not stretching):





2. Sleepy puppy:





3. To each his own:





4.  Up and down:




5.  C'mon baby, lets do the twist:




6. Bottom's up (yes, this pup is nursing this way)?



7.  Mom's need pacifiers, too:






Happy giggles to you,

Joan

5 comments:

Mary said...

Thanks for the giggles this morning! I am struggling with a project at work and can not find a solution so I thought, I need a break with the puppies. They delivered the smiles and giggles I needed to go back to tackling my project. I love you and your big labs and the puppies because no matter what is going on in my life, you guys ALWAYS make me smile!

JJJ said...

Love this post. Thanks for putting a smile on my face this morning!

Heather said...

Giggle giggle giggle!

Thank you for the wonderful photos

Anonymous said...

sweet puppies! thanks for sharing.

http://dailyadventuressage.blogspot.com/

Charlene said...

OMG I can't get enough of these little guys. I love the one sleeping on his back. The pictures are great and I'm happy that Kenya and her pups are doing so well.