Friday, August 22, 2008

It's a Moose!

Well, it's not really a moose. It's just Elsie.

I still have Maine on the brain. ;o)

But when I returned from my trip late last night and got one look at our wide-load girl, all I could say was "she's a moose!"

Hehe. Poor sweet Elsie.

She definitely broadened during my seven-day absence. And there's no question about it now; she's pregnant.

Take a look:



She's got the puppy-bulge-thing going on, don't you think? :o)

We'll get her x-rayed in two weeks to see how many pups she's carrying.

And we'll keep you posted, of course.

:o)

So it looks like we're having pups in about four weeks!

'Til next time,
Joan

1 comment:

L^2 said...

Congratulations! Four weeks means they'll be born right around my birthday. :-) Can't wait to read all about it again.