Friday, September 19, 2008

Pup #3 is a Boy (Master Green); Born 4:49 a.m.; 15.25 oz.

See...didn't I tell you Elsie would wait until it was my turn to sleep to start popping these pups out?!

Well, I wouldn't exactly call it "popping." ;o) Here it is, 5:45 a.m., and we're at three pups.

So now we're up to three: 2 boys and 1 girl. The boys are little lighter in coat color (more like champagne); the girl is a little darker. But I'd still say they're all in that mid-range yellow (this can change over time as the pups develop).

So here are the three musketeers (Miss Pink and Masters Green and Blue):



And here's what they sound like:



My DTS left to wake her high school son for school. And DH leaves in about an hour.

And then I'm back to being on my own.

Of course, Elsie is snoozing now (a much needed rest), and the pups have all nursed again heartily and are sleeping soundly, too.




I know we have at least two (or three) more pups to go. And I suspect I'll be flying solo for them. But, barring any complications, we're doing okay here.

That's the latest. But we're a long way from done. :o)

'Til next time,
Joan

1 comment:

test said...

WOW - Congrats on three healthy puppies thus far!! I was up most of the night thinking about you guys.. here's hoping that the rest of the deliveries go smoothly!

(((((((Paw Power)))))))