Saturday, September 13, 2008

A Puppy Kick!

Okay... the following isn't the best footage I've ever shot, BUT I think you can see a pup kick inside Elsie in this little clip.

Look carefully, just about the center of the image where Elsie's thinner coat on her belly meets her thicker coat (forgive my camera movement at the start of the clip).

Right before the song ends (FleetWood Mac, Rumours Album, "Never Goin' Back Again"), you'll see the edge of Elsie's belly quickly bulge out, like a roll over beneath the skin (think what a finger looks like pushing on the inside of a balloon).

That's a puppy kick! :o) I hope you can see it.




I'll try to get a better clip later, but sometimes it takes forever for one of these little guys to kick, and then to get it on video, well... I could be here all day!

In the meantime, enjoy!

Joan

3 comments:

JuliaR said...

The movement was totally obvious! Isn't it wonderful? And re: the previous post, you guys are so good with the hand washing and everything else. It is good to blog about these things, so that others can learn. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

ditto Juliar -- most obvious kick!
Good footage dear Joan; and using the music from my most fav band ever. Okay, so now you know how old I am! For a cat person (since age 5) I am totally bonkers for your dog crew. You always make my day :)

Molly said...

That is so AWESOME! It makes me think of my little boy who would kick and squirm in my belly and watching his antics from the outside.

That was a great video clip and the kick it totally obvious!